Taekwondo fitness is one of the most effective stand up martial arts in the world. Taekwondo Fitness Classes are a total body Cardio Vascular Workout. We incorporate basic TaekwondoTechniques such as punching, kicking, kneeing and elbows along with clinchwork.
Emphasis is placed on the correct execution of technique as well as the benefit arising from exercises, drills and routines.
SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE INTRODUCTORY LESSON TODAY!
What Can I Get Out Of Training?
• Develop Self Confidence.
• Meet like-minded people and make new friends
• Get fitter and stronger
• Improve core strength
• Develop your mental fortitude
• Raise your awareness levels
• Belong to a positive group people that enjoy training in martial arts
What Does Each Class Consist Of?
Each class will be different. Classes include an aerobic type workout, some will make use of
training equipment such as kick bags, matts, weights, boxing bags and skipping ropes. Classes will also combine the correct use of kick pads and focus mits along with resistance training.
Do I need to bring any equipment?
• Yes, you need to bring along your own towel.
What Do I Wear When Participating?
• Comfortable Sports attire such as tracksuits, t-shirts, shorts etc…
Do I have to have a martial arts background to participate?
• No; classes are open to both male and female participants of all ages and levels