MASTER DONGHO LEE
Master Dongho Lee is a lifelong Martial Artist and 5th-degree black belt with 23years of Taekwondo experience.
He has also spent 15 years as a Taekwondo sparring player, graduated from a prestigious university (Dankook University) related to Taekwondo and physical education, and taught national teams in Bolivia South America and Togo in Africa.
And then he has taught Taekwondo to a higher level members in many other countries as well.
Master Dongho Lee teaches a high-quality class to the trainees through the many experiences related to Taekwondo. he also allows the trainees to develop physical, mental and social through Taekwondo classes.
• 26 years of Taekwondo experience.
• 12 years of teaching experience.
• 14 years of sparring experience.
• Certified 5th Dan Black Belt with the World Taekwondo.
• Bachelor’s degree in Physical Education.
• Certified of Taekwondo Master by Kukkiwon.
• Ministry of National Defense special duty team in Korea.
• Certificate of completion of counter-terrorism training.
• Taught national teams in Bolivia South America.
• Taught national teams in Togo Africa.